How Do You Want to Feel in 2019?
Envision 2019 and Embody How You Want to Feel. Unearth goals with soul as you give voice to your dreams and desires for the coming year.
Join my Free Group on Facebook where I’ll walk you through the process throughout the month of December, in just a few sessions. If this is a busy month for you, this will reprise again at the end of December and the beginning of January, so please go ahead and sign up!
Doors are now open. Stay tuned for the date and time of the first Live Session & Meditation. Jump in now to make sure you don’t miss anything.
Join me as I walk you step by step through a Vision Board process that will help you curate an intentional, deeply meaningful, motivating, tangible creation to revisit throughout your year. Together, we’ll talk about what brings meaning to our lives, any directional shifts we want or hope to make, tapping into our desires, and paying attention to how we feel, find new affirmations that resonate, and get inspired and excited about the new year. This will be a month long process, done in a group setting, to share, bounce ideas, make connections and you are invited to jump in when you have a few minutes.
You can follow along in the group as you have time, and enjoy these three sessions:
Session One: EMPOWERED to Dream: Full Permission to Dream.
Bonus Meditation on Desire: Desire is not a dirty word.
Session Two: ENVISION & EXPLORE: It’s All About the Process
Reflecting to unearth and rediscover, explore and uncover.
Session Three: EXPRESS & EMBODY: Make it Happen, Live it out, Feel Alive.
What’s included in the Free Facebook Group?
- 7 Live Facebook Videos: Practical Tutorials, Meditations, and Reflections
- A Resource list
- A short Materials list (make use of what you already have: things like cork or poster board, glue, scissors, any magazines, markers or paints, photos, quotes, cards *not exhaustive)
- A 17-page Full-Color Printable Workbook see below for workbook contents
- A special Live Interview on Vision Casting with my guest, and very dear friend, Rachel V. from Order Your Lifestyle, a Time Balance Coach.
Here is a snippet from Rachel:
- Journaling Prompts & Reflections
- Desire Meditation and Further Reflections
- the difference between intentions & goals